June 21, 2024

Axis Bank 2023 Hiring Freshers As Relationship Officer

Axis Bank
Share :

Axis Bank Recruitment Drive for 2023 Freshers

About Company :  Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank (1993–2007), is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is India’s third largest private sector bank by assets and Fourth largest by Market capitalisation. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI). The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies and individual investors.

Company Full Name : Axis Bank
Job Role : Relationship Officer
Degree Needed : Any Degree/ 12
Batch : Any Batch
Location : Chennai

Job Description :
Roles and Responsibility : 

  • Demonstrating/ Presenting/ Introducing/ Selling banking products of the client.
  • New client acquisition
  • Convincing customer for new product and maintaining relationship with clients
  • Create and drive alternate channels for business along with the regular channels Open up avenues for business through corporate channel
  • Analyzing of business trends and target figures to formulate new strategies
  • Develop new relationships with customers to increase business
  • Effective lobby management i.e. Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches
  • Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services.

For More Updates Regrading Jobs in Chennai Locations – Click Here



Required Qualification and Skills : 

To be eligible for this position, you should meet the following requirements:

  • Job Role-Relationship Officer.
  • Education Qualification-12th and Above
  • Salary-Will be Discussed during the Interview
  • Kindly attend the interview on below mentioned location in Formals
  • Documents required- All xerox COPIES.

How to Apply For Axis Bank Recruitment Drive 2023 ?

All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online via the following link as soon as possible.




Apply link : Click Here




For More Updates Join Our Channels :